Wednesday 30 November 2011

Production meeting

Production meeting was called today over some confusion about technical drawings etc. and just to see where everyone was at in general. Following is the meetin agenda which discusses all the topics of the meeting and outcomes. I am glad we all met as it defined my tasks for the up coming weeks much more clearly as John will now be buying some items such as the matting that goes beneath the pallets which makes life easier for me as without a car travelling to places such as the range are more difficult and consume a lot of time. It is Amber's responsibility to add in the projection screen on the ground plan that she has created as I have marked it into my box but she needs to confirm these measurements to ensure everything will definitely fit behind the screen.

Reflection:
This was extremely helpful and it is a shame that one has not been called after the beginning of rehearsals until now as it helped define each persons role in this production more, which is something that I have struggled with throughout this process and has often been slightly complicated, where I have either assumed certain jobs such as ordering in set items are or aren't my job. Either way they have been and will be done but I feel my time has been used inefficiently in some instances due to this. It is also clarified scheduling and technicalities such as lifts to the studio3 next week as well as getting to meet the rest of the ASM's now In Extremis is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment