Wednesday 16 November 2011

Meet with Richard

After the meetitng with Pete and John I went into the studio theatre to meet Richard (Set builder) and Debs (Set Painter) who looked at my set box. Richard is confirmed for the set build but we will need to get further painters in as well as Amber and I. The floorboards can be made from the In Extremis flooring and the pallets from the In Extremis structure which save a substancial cost and also recycle the wood used. Richard will precut the angles of the wood prior to the build to speed up the process. Debs offered advice on how to create the work I did in foamboard using polystyrene and meths and muslin to create the right texture for painting but also make it light. I will go over the set with Amber to create  the technical drawing but also the materials that we will be required to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment