Friday 14 October 2011

Location visit: Stream

Photographs from my visit to the stream in Bournemouth town center which was encouraged by Gareth. The visit did help as I definitely felt I understood the atmosphere and movement that I need to re-create in my set to portray a stream. The key elements that I felt made the stream were:

  • The rippling water
  • Reflection
  • Silhouette of the stream bank
  • Its meandering nature and shape
  • The sound of trickling water
Reflection: This was definitely of huge benefit to my set ideas and is something I will definitely carry out in future to fully understand the scene I am to create and the key features I need to suggest so it is clear to the audience without necessarily being obvious or too naturalistic.

Meandering shape


Reflections


Bank edge

No comments:

Post a Comment