Friday 8 April 2011

Midway Reflection

We are currently just about to break for the Easter Holidays and my research is in full swing but I want  to progress with my analysis of each character so I can begin creating moodboards for them and getting a full idea of their personality and role within the story. Although I have created the script breakdown published within my blog I would like to amend this and advance it as on receiving a hard copy script I have found stage directions and details that I was not aware of and would like to include in a breakdown as they will affect my set design. I can also see from my work plan that I am lingering behind with my plans I would therfore like to spend Easter catching up with this gap. I will also know when time planning in future to allow more time for certain jobs such as, script breakdown which needs to be done throughoughly in order to understand the play. I will also make sure that in the remainder of this project I will try harder to stick to the plan I have outlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment