Wednesday 20 April 2011

Moodboards

I spent today creating moodboards for each character and the set. I took into consideration the character analysis I had done in each case as well as how I felt the character may look, move, relate to the story and colours and textures that represent them.

As for the set I paid particular attention to the use of fabric that Doug wanted to enorporate in altering location, how this look could be achieved, textures that could relate to both fabric and the landscape. I also looked at how war could be indicated but not physically present in the setting.

Here are the following moodboards I created:

Princess


 Devil


Soldier


 Set


Reflection: Creating these moodboards has definitely aided my visualisation of each character.However, I still feel that this can be understood further which I hope to achieve throughout the design process and further research. They will also be very useful in my next meeting with Doug to give him an impression of my thoughts of the characters and to see whether they relate to his own ideas and if not the differences between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment